That is your clients’ or customers love for you. Don’t know? When was the last time you asked them?
There is a strong business case for implementing a robust and systematic client feedback programme. If you’re not sure what that is then read on….
- Service is an increasingly important factor when buying or re-buying from a supplier – often ranking above technical expertise (which is a given) or price. People are prepared to pay a premium for excellent service
- It costs up to 10 times more to secure a new client than to keep an existing client so you need to know which clients might be looking elsewhere, why, and address any issues quickly
- Finding and appointing new suppliers is also a costly and time-consuming exercise from a client’s perspective so it’s important to proactively seek their feedback. It demonstrates integrity and cements your commitment to ensuring you are providing what they need
- You will gain a wealth of useful information to use in proposals and other marketing materials in order to attract more business
- A strong client service ethos will help you to attract and retain talent. People want to work for companies who care about their customers as well as their employees
Undertaking a feedback programme need not be an overly onerous exercise for either your business or the client, this previous article looks at how to make a start. The insights gained from such a programme, if used effectively, can bring about a number of positive changes for your company and contribute to its growth. To find out more about the benefits of a client feedback programme for your clients, please contact me.